• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

So, you've done nothing outside the laws to stand against the tyranny and don't even have a dog in this fight because you don't own any of the weapons involved in this issue, yet you have the balls to criticize others that choose not to become a felon over something as insignificant as this.

I'm not trying to dox anyone. I'm challenging all the "revolutionaries" to show just how tough they are by daring the feds to come after them. They talk big here, but just like you, when it come right down to it they aren't willing to put skin in the game. That's pretty damn hypocritical of them when they vilify anyone that simply says "this is not the fight" we want to lose everything over.

Bunch of paper tigers.
I didn't really get the same aggressive/ antagonistic sentiment from his post.....but it's ok.
Would you define "skin in the game" as meant in your post?

So, you've done nothing outside the laws to stand against the tyranny and don't even have a dog in this fight because you don't own any of the weapons involved in this issue, yet you have the balls to criticize others that choose not to become a felon over something as insignificant as this.

I'm not trying to dox anyone. I'm challenging all the "revolutionaries" to show just how tough they are by daring the feds to come after them. They talk big here, but just like you, when it come right down to it they aren't willing to put skin in the game. That's pretty damn hypocritical of them when they vilify anyone that simply says "this is not the fight" we want to lose everything over.

Bunch of paper tigers.

I used to respect your opinion. Sad really.

And you've done nothing either... Well except immediately comply to an illegal rule. You couldn't even give it most of the 120 days, even though you're the one on here saying it's a "no wait registration".

Oh but you did say that you would fight back with the weapon(s) that you told the government you had - when they come to take them. :rolleyes:

And you've encouraged people to do something illegal and broadcast it online, all the while ignoring the fact that anyone can simply remove their brace and wait to see how this plays out. Your government thanks you for your service... :thumb:
Please quote me where I have encouraged people to do something illegal. I have not.

Another paper tiger on the prowl.

I didn't really get the same aggressive/ antagonistic sentiment from his post.....but it's ok.
Would you define "skin in the game" as meant in your post?
They are vilifying anyone that does not defy the new rule, while at the same time being unwilling to openly defy it themselves. You don't see the hypocrisy in that?

They are vilifying anyone that does not defy the new rule, while at the same time being unwilling to openly defy it themselves. You don't see the hypocrisy in that?
Hypocrisy is rampant on many levels, all the way across much of the planet, and misunderstanding sentiment in typed format is even more common. I did note that I received the gentleman's post differently than some interpretations......
That being said, can you define "skin in the game" as meant in your aforementioned post?

Nope. But I'm not going to talk down to good people that care about this. You used to be one of us. Talking to good people like you do is what I'd expect from a lefty. It's OK to see things differently.
Wow! Have you even read this thread? Go back and check out who's doing all the name calling and insulting. I said something about folks being paranoid when they were saying it was all a set up and anyone that registered was going to get arrested. Other than that, it's all been incoming at those that don't think this is a big deal. Accusing others of what they are doing is definitely what I would expect from the left.

Back
Top Bottom