• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

You and everyone else bud. **** me, you think George Washington didn’t have family? You think he was all like “well I sure do hate paying taxes to that basturd king George but ol Martha can’t work the fields and manage the homestead alone.”

No mother****er he took up arms and killed some ****ing redcoats. Y’all bunch of whiny sympthasizers that will turn your **** over as soon as the gov says to. Soon as They say “jump” you’ll go “how high daddy?”

I wish the mods would lock this thread so I can stop being disappointed at the amount of pussified gun owners we have in this forum.
Bless your heart. Let me know the when and where on the redcoats thang BigTalk. And as far as the name calling… imma need pics of ya Ma.

So happy this thread deeeerailed like I come there for. You all are my fav bozos. Ever.
1683314969781.gif

Okay, tough guy. Let's see your NFA items that are not registered.
That's pretty F-ed up Bear! Do you want other members here arrested? Are you trying to turn this into the Bud Light forum because that's exactly what your going to get once half of ODT has been .gov-ed. :pound:

Biden’s trying his best to get a few Folks to do something stupid. That’s what’s up, look at how stupid the left and the beasts of the cities have been. Burning cities down, taking over police departments, stealing taxpayer money right before our eyes. He needs a deflection and reason to further the agenda against the 2A. If you’re reading this you are on a list. It’ll be a $10,000 fine and up to 10yrs in prison for having a stabilizer on your AR pistol. Now I suggest ALL you good Folks get out and vote next time. Even if it makes you sick. Honorable mention for the old vs new thang… it used to be Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.

That's pretty F-ed up Bear! Do you want other members here arrested? Are you trying to turn this into the Bud Light forum because that's exactly what your going to get once half of ODT has been .gov-ed. :pound:
You miss the point. These guys talk tough about standing up to the feds, but apparently that only applies as long as they can do it without anyone knowing they're doing it. That don't mean ****. If they are advocating taking a stand over this, then, by God, they should actually take a stand or STFU.

You miss the point. These guys talk tough about standing up to the feds, but apparently that only applies as long as they can do it without anyone knowing they're doing it. That don't mean ****. If they are advocating taking a stand over this, then, by God, they should actually take a stand or STFU.
Do you believe that Russia, Ukraine, China or the USA is laying their cards on the table. I see where everyone is coming from. At some point ALL firearms are coming under attack. Why exactly would you stand with the side of tyrants? I’ve read your replies and it’s disheartening. Oddly enough a Sam Adam’s quote keeps coming to mind.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom