• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I’m going the cost free, hassle free, wait and see method. I took any brace I had and sold them to one individual for $1.00. Now I only have pistols and I do have a SBR registered so I can swap uppers for AR platforms. The novelty stuff like an AKV or Sig MPX will just be pistols with no brace unless the law is tossed. No big deal, no great cost. I can always buy those braces back cheap enough. If you think this isn’t legal, please speak up before the deadline!!!

Yeah that's fine. According to the moron in charge of the ATF (and he really is a stupid person), "if somebody just at their home, detaches the weapon from the brace and keeps them apart, they do not have to register anything. They can keep the brace. They can keep the business end of the gun." Starts at about 2:55 in the vidjuh.

OK fellers, y’all get it decided
IMG_1096.jpeg

Ain't **** but a gun that was legally bought and possessed until a rule change. I don't know what's worse, the bending of the knee, the ego, or the circle jerk of ego building yall have going on. View attachment 5675207
Regardless of the continued insults you are hurling, I respect the fact you have the balls to post it. Now I sincerely hope you smarten up before the deadline and either alter it or register it so you don't become a felon. No joke, man. It's up to ten years in prison if you don't. Pick your battles. This ain't the one.

Also, anyone that thinks that they are not on a very specific list because they aren't actually posting pics is delusional.

Yeah that's fine. According to the moron in charge of the ATF (and he really is a stupid person), "if somebody just at their home, detaches the weapon from the brace and keeps them apart, they do not have to register anything. They can keep the brace. They can keep the business end of the gun." Starts at about 2:55 in the vidjuh.

Yeah, good luck with that.
That bumbling ahole hasn’t read his own published rules.

Okay, tough guy. Let's see your NFA items that are not registered.
Okay, tough guy. Let's see your NFA items that are not registered.
Lmao, you want reeeeeally want it big guy? Message me for cashapp and preferred encryption method to send photos over.

You and everyone else bud. **** me, you think George Washington didn’t have family? You think he was all like “well I sure do hate paying taxes to that basturd king George but ol Martha can’t work the fields and manage the homestead alone.”

No mother****er he took up arms and killed some ****ing redcoats. Y’all bunch of whiny sympthasizers that will turn your **** over as soon as the gov says to. Soon as They say “jump” you’ll go “how high daddy?”

I wish the mods would lock this thread so I can stop being disappointed at the amount of pussified gun owners we have in this forum.
Be the first and see if you have enough leadership skills. Maybe you can be the second coming of GW.

Like I said, complaining without solution or action is just whining.
Sitting around complaining about others inaction while doing nothing yourself is hypocritical.

No wonder the left is winning. We, who are supposedly on the right, just eat our own over every imagined slight.

This was never going to stand. The NFA is the abominable law of the land, but the same people whining about others supposedly complying and boot licking over an enforcement rule, never have taken any type of stand against the NFA. LMFAO.

And no matter how romantic y’all think a second civil war will be, we are not to that point yet. And you had better hope we have taken every civil step first, because just like the first civil war, it will be total hell on earth.
We will not just simply stand up, intimidate our Govt, slaughter all the lefties, and magically impose a conservative Utopia on earth…
They, the Govt and the people on the other side believe just as passionately as we do. And they are already showing that they are trained, and will stand and even sacrifice their lives in defense of their beliefs.
All this while we are bickering over a rule we all knew was coming at some point.

I think it took nearly a century for the our founding fathers to run out of civil options and finally take up arms. We are not at that point…yet.

Be the first and see if you have enough leadership skills. Maybe you can be the second coming of GW.

Like I said, complaining without solution or action is just whining.
Sitting around complaining about others inaction while doing nothing yourself is hypocritical.

No wonder the left is winning. We, who are supposedly on the right, just eat our own over every imagined slight.

This was never going to stand. The NFA is the abominable law of the land, but the same people whining about others supposedly complying and boot licking over an enforcement rule, never have taken any type of stand against the NFA. LMFAO.

And no matter how romantic y’all think a second civil war will be, we are not to that point yet. And you had better hope we have taken every civil step first, because just like the first civil war, it will be total hell on earth.
We will not just simply stand up, intimidate our Govt, slaughter all the lefties, and magically impose a conservative Utopia on earth…
They, the Govt and the people on the other side believe just as passionately as we do. And they are already showing that they are trained, and will stand and even sacrifice their lives in defense of their beliefs.
All this while we are bickering over a rule we all knew was coming at some point.

I think it took nearly a century for the our founding fathers to run out of civil options and finally take up arms. We are not at that point…yet.
Well said!

Back
Top Bottom