• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

Do you hear yourself??? Do you see how you have to twist yourself in a pretzel to justify your want for a free Biden SBR - the reason you've given btw.

NFA Form 1 = existing law (albeit Unconstitutional it's still existing law). Pay your $200. You have a choice.
Free Biden SBR Form 1 = illegal atf ruling turning millions of law abiding gun owners into felons. But if you register your now reclassified firearm for free, it's ok. Your choices are limited.

As for how the form 1s can be used in court today, it really shouldn't be this hard for you, but let me make it simple. If everyone decided to do what a handful of you are suggesting, here's how it could play out before May 31...

ATF Challenge: Your honor we're here today to ask for an injunction, otherwise when some people wake up on June 1, there will be 10 - 40 millions felons who previously owned a legal product.

atf thugs: Your honor we've already had 10 million bootlickers comply so there won't be any issue here. We just have a few holdouts that will soon be dealt with.

Judge: Injunction denied!!!
Sigh... If you really think that somehow paying the govt $200 per gun saves your soul, have at it. To me it's all unconstitutional but right now it's about picking the least worst option.

And while I can't rule out your courtroom drama, all the suits for injunction have already failed. That was in my original post about the form 1. Maybe one will pop-up and stick, in fact I wish one would, but it's looking pretty unlikely at this late date.

That means the rule will probably go into effect and have to be litigated like the bump stock rule has been. That could take years and I'd like to use these guns in the interim.

And the reason I acted now is pretty simple. I wanted to use Silencer Shops Form 1 system since they already have my info for various suppressors. Their deadline is in 2 weeks so they have time to review and process the paperwork.

But if you want to wait until May 31st and trust that eForms will actually be up, go for it. Not saying what folks should do (like some folks on here), just that this is what I did.

Sigh... If you really think that somehow paying the govt $200 per gun saves your soul, have at it. To me it's all unconstitutional but right now it's about picking the least worst option.

And while I can't rule out your courtroom drama, all the suits for injunction have already failed. That was in my original post about the form 1. Maybe one will pop-up and stick, in fact I wish one would, but it's looking pretty unlikely at this late date.

That means the rule will probably go into effect and have to be litigated like the bump stock rule has been. That could take years and I'd like to use these guns in the interim.

And the reason I acted now is pretty simple. I wanted to use Silencer Shops Form 1 system since they already have my info for various suppressors. Their deadline is in 2 weeks so they have time to review and process the paperwork.

But if you want to wait until May 31st and trust that eForms will actually be up, go for it. Not saying what folks should do (like some folks on here), just that this is what I did.

No I don't believe "that somehow paying the govt $200 per gun saves your soul". I was just explaining to you the huge difference between a normal Form 1 and Biden's Free SBR Form 1 because you incorrectly said they were the same thing. And no all the injunction cases have not failed.

And I have not said what I'd do or if this even applies to me. I just said I would not participate in the registration nonsense of this illegal ruling.

Back
Top Bottom