• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

When the governments rolls out the digital currency, all they have to do is say we'll put $100 in your account if you will start using it.

The majority will comply, and thus ends this great experiment...
And I have a feeling I know exactly whom in this thread will be the first to sign up...

Here's an idea. Once the time limit is up let's do a thread where everyone that has chosen not to bend that knee and lick that boot can post up picks of all the now illegal SBRs they own. You know, make it clear what a hard core revolutionary you are and give them the classic "come and get them!" challenge. After all, what good is protest if nobody knows about it?

Who's in?

Here's an idea... Instead of continuing to try and persuade others to lick the boot with you, why don't you acknowledge that there are ways to comply to this illegal ruling without following your ridiculous "come and get them" suggestion. Oh and you are encouraging people to do something "illegal" on an open forum...

But instead you guys have to suggest all sorts of nonsense in order to justify your desire for a free Biden SBR while selling out your fellow gun owners.

And btw you still haven't answered my question. If it is a "no wait registration," then why can't you wait to see if any of the courts rule to block this nonsense within the 120 days? Why are you so eager to register your firearm???

Here's an idea. Once the time limit is up let's do a thread where everyone that has chosen not to bend that knee and lick that boot can post up picks of all the now illegal SBRs they own. You know, make it clear what a hard core revolutionary you are and give them the classic "come and get them!" challenge. After all, what good is protest if nobody knows about it?

Who's in?
Y'all snitches would love that

I’m to old and got to much Family that depends on me to start being a criminal now ; even if it is a perversion and abomination under our Constitution. But I’ll not register a one… instead, like’s already been said, I now have pistols that took a little time and ammo to shoot straight without a brace and made cool carbines (16” barrel) out of others. I don’t know if I did everything right in everyone’s opinion but I WON’T comply no more than I have to while trying to make it in a Nation that’s deciding whether to go full commie or tune down the dictatorship in 2024. So yea, laugh while you can libtards…, another small step for those that hate Patriotism, laugh while you can. America’s watching your over reach.

Show me where I said Form 1s = bootlicking. Complying to an illegal ruling just to get muh free Biden SBR = bootlicking.

If you truly want an SBR, then pay your $200. Or you can separate the brace and pistol just like the atf director said you could under oath. Or you can keep your brace on, raise your braced pistol in the air, and scream Wolverines!

Anything is better than complying with this illegal ruling.

Complying to this illegal ruling gives the atf ammunition to use in court, just like they've already used it the hearings. And if you don't think the atf would use a high compliance number in court to further justify this illegal ruling, then please share with the class what you're smoking in your vape pipe...
I'm doing a form 1 and you call me a 'boot licker'... but then you say I should file a form 1 to NOT be a 'boot licker'. So giving the ATF $200 is the what saves me from 'boot licking'?

Do you hear yourself?

A form 1 is a form 1, whether I give the .gov $200 or not. I could almost see your logic if you said any form 1 was boot licking. We'll not your logic but at least you would be self-consistent.

As for the number of Form 1s coming up in court, I'm sorry but that just doesn't matter. It won't come up in any of the court cases because it's not even mentioned in any cases. The only thing that matters is the number of people affected by the rule, not how they choose to comply or not.

I'll admit it might get used for PR by the ATF, but that's about it. And even there the number will probably be dwarfed by the number of braced guns out there.

The ATF has absolutely no way to know about folks who simply removed (or not) their braces. So they have no way of talking about compliance rationally. I'm sure that won't stop them, but anyone with a bit of common sense can look at the numbers.

I'm doing a form 1 and you call me a 'boot licker'... but then you say I should file a form 1 to NOT be a 'boot licker'. So giving the ATF $200 is the what saves me from 'boot licking'?

Do you hear yourself?

A form 1 is a form 1, whether I give the .gov $200 or not. I could almost see your logic if you said any form 1 was boot licking. We'll not your logic but at least you would be self-consistent.

As for the number of Form 1s coming up in court, I'm sorry but that just doesn't matter. It won't come up in any of the court cases because it's not even mentioned in any cases. The only thing that matters is the number of people affected by the rule, not how they choose to comply or not.

I'll admit it might get used for PR by the ATF, but that's about it. And even there the number will probably be dwarfed by the number of braced guns out there.

The ATF has absolutely no way to know about folks who simply removed (or not) their braces. So they have no way of talking about compliance rationally. I'm sure that won't stop them, but anyone with a bit of common sense can look at the numbers.

Do you hear yourself??? Do you see how you have to twist yourself in a pretzel to justify your want for a free Biden SBR - the reason you've given btw.

NFA Form 1 = existing law (albeit Unconstitutional it's still existing law). Pay your $200. You have a choice.
Free Biden SBR Form 1 = illegal atf ruling turning millions of law abiding gun owners into felons. But if you register your now reclassified firearm for free, it's ok. Your choices are limited.

As for how the form 1s can be used in court today, it really shouldn't be this hard for you, but let me make it simple. If everyone decided to do what a handful of you are suggesting, here's how it could play out before May 31...

ATF Challenge: Your honor we're here today to ask for an injunction, otherwise when some people wake up on June 1, there will be 10 - 40 millions felons who previously owned a legal product.

atf thugs: Your honor we've already had 10 million bootlickers comply so there won't be any issue here. We just have a few holdouts that will soon be dealt with.

Judge: Injunction denied!!!

More name calling and side stepping, but no takers.

It's called "The courage of your convictions".

It's pretty easy to be courageous when your definition of courageous is bending the knee. You swore an oath to the Constitution and cheer when it gets trampled. I think covid broke you.

More name calling and side stepping, but no takers.

It's called "The courage of your convictions".

No it's called you encouraging illegal actions on an open forum.

And btw you still haven't answered my question. If it is a "no wait registration," then why can't you wait to see if any of the courts rule to block this nonsense within the 120 days? Why are you so eager to register your firearm???

Back
Top Bottom