• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

It’ll be interesting to see how the turnaround time on these goes once folks start hammering the site. You’ll probably avoid that since you got in quickly

I am as well, did my fingerprints this morning with stoddards, guy at the counter said before hand he was seeing 9-14 days. My opinion still stands that as I was planning to do form 1’s post tax season and also get my first can I really don’t care. I have a GWL so the state has my finger prints, I’ve filled out countless 4473’s so they have that info as well. Do I think it’ll get over turned in court? Yeah, do I hope to get two free or deferred stamps done quick also yes since I was going to do it anyways.

From what I understand It must be registered with the brace that is on it and that must remain on it unless you SBR
It’ll be interesting to see how the turnaround time on these goes once folks start hammering the site. You’ll probably avoid that since you got in quickly

So the 120 day period has started?

and that is? shut up,keep it shut and go on with your life. The internet information is quite the crock of **** and its damn sure obvious in this thread. Tally Ho BlowBo
Use your imagination. I promote anti-fuddism and will continue doing so.
Carry on, sir

Just trying to figure out my Vector pistol. It has a whole damn thing is a vertical grip and it’s on the list. I never even shot it.
tic toc

And a Tailhook is what, about $200.00 give or take? I don't like the Tailhook and don't see why I should have to spend MORE money on a product that was 100% legal last year when I ordered it. Also I don't even know what the barrel length is on the Extar . Maybe 8 to 8.5" and NOT threaded. Also a proprietary upper . So I couldn't just pin a 16" upper on it if I wanted to.
Do you have a 1st gen Extar? I have a 2nd gen that came with a smooth buffer tube. They provided a blade brace that was not attached for me to decide whether to use or not.

20220607_135320_111020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom