• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

Ok seeing how I have extra buffer tubes. If i took the grinder out and ground the tube to a almost circle again then painted it would that then be legal with this new law?

I havent read the law word for word yet

Sounds like you need a dental forum instead of a gun forum 🤷🏻‍♂️
Lol you're the only one who caught it! :rofl:

Seriously though I could give two ****s less about what they say. It's my own legally purchased gun. I'm not registering, destroying, or altering ****. The lillylivered faggots at the atf can taste stamp this dick

We need to get a product for shark tank. A wear over the shoulder extension . Wearable washable ambidextrous, diefferent colors, even LGQDxyz colors ,BLM patches….keep everyone happy.
then we just put our pistols against our BODY

We need to get a product for shark tank. A wear over the shoulder extension . Wearable washable ambidextrous, diefferent colors, even LGQDxyz colors ,BLM patches….keep everyone happy.
then we just put our pistols against our BODY
It would be easier to just stand up and say "**** you. This is supposed to be a free country" and disregard their tyrannical actions.

I went to a range in Augusta where the fckin RO was counting the seconds between my shots. Yeah we are fcked. Why did I even think just doing what you want was going to work?

Same. These RO's need to ****ing drop dead already why is the most miserable generation ever spawned the ones that hold on the longest.

Back
Top Bottom