• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Untrusted Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PEOPLE ANSWERING MY ADDS SAYING I WILL TAKE IT CASH IN HAND AND NEVER MAKING A DEAL, JUST SCREWING AROUND I GUESS !!
Had a guy last night show up out of the blue and wanted me to text him pictures of the K98 I have for sale directly to his phone. JUST had joined, no other activity since then. Out of state in TN. I guess he wanted to get better pictures he could put in a fake ad scam he wanted to run somewhere else...

I always have to laugh at the ‘cash in hand’ guys. wtf is up with that anyway?
How is that supposed to impress?
Once you deal with someone who was just gonna “stop by the ATM “ on the way, you’ll understand. It almost always means, they’ll be late, they won’t have the correct amount or they don’t show at all.

Once you deal with someone who was just gonna “stop by the ATM “ on the way, you’ll understand. It almost always means, they’ll be late, they won’t have the correct amount or they don’t show at all.
I did a deal with a guy last year who had to go by his bank on a Saturday morning. I felt bad for him because the dumb bitch in the drive through line in front of him drove off with the plastic tube. But he was still on time.

It never ceases to amaze me how dudes with much higher positive feedback than me (and often more decades of experience) will still hit me with the "what's the lowest you'll take" or "what's your best price" on stuff I'm selling lmao
It's all in your approach. I never ask those 2 questions. I WILL message and say I have X amount I can spend and THEN ask if they can sell it for that price. It accomplishes the same thing without me looking like a dick.

I got a neg once on a 3 AR15 magazine deal. I told him I would call him the next time I went through Marietta to visit my father I would text to meet. Well the next time I went through was the day my father died. We had to prepare the funeral and bring him up here to Virginia because they had already purchase two burial plots here. Where I was staying in up here at my families place I got no reception so I was cut off for a week or ten days so the guy neged me. When I got back I sent a PM and said look it you are hurting that he bad for cash I will meet you right now and give you the money and you can keep the mags. He never would never reply back so I just took my medicine which effected my score like 2%. I guess when your father dies you are suppose to remember a 3 magazine deal. I was so distraught I had forgot about the whole thing. My dad was the best. He was full of life and every room he walked into he was the light that made everyone's mood change for the better instantly. The world lost
I go and ignore people that would do that like your guy. i don't want to deal with people like that. one time I was meeting a guy I drove 45 min to get ghosted got back home and put a neg on him just to be contacted by him he was a sheriff who worked nights and said he over slept and then he drove to me and he got a positive after that. we all make mistakes but if redress is made I don't see an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom