• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unsecured weapon

I'm sure she likes anything that Joe don't have. She stayed with him for the money and lifestyle.
I think she should be charged with elder abuse. She's pimping out her mentally deficient husband. But what gets me is that it's public record that he had brain surgery not once but twice in the 80s. That would have instantly disqualified anyone else.

So you think Jill prefers radiator hoses?
Ask michael 🤣🤣🤣
1692286524404.png

I dont see how this could hold up in court. I mean, I guess I could see it happen because our judicial system is ****ed. But it shouldnt. How about concentrating on stopping the crime instead of making a victim guilty of something that shouldnt even be illegal

In some areas, maybe going nationwide though, it’s politically much safer to blame anyone or anything other than the actual problem. “If your sweet baby is a criminal then he’s going to jail” would not be taken well in some communities versus blaming guns or lawful citizens, which allows the voting base to walk away feeling like they’re not part of the problem.

It’s like someone in your family keeps acquiring credit cards unlawfully and running up fraudulent charges. So the government folks decide to crack down on the people “allowing” their cc to be compromised instead of blaming the thief. It’s much less confrontational.

Back
Top Bottom