• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ugh...Hornady "Zombie Max" ammo

i603.photobucket.com_albums_tt112_MrWookie47_edward_norton_closing_laptop.gif

Love it.

The zombie thing has gone a bit crazy lately. It is now being over used about as much as the term "tactical". This however takes it to new heights of WTF. Besides 115gr JHP isn't the best option for any situation more so at $15 for a box of 20. They could have at least made their 9mm in 124gr and 147gr.

EDIT: If people are looking for an economical 9mm JHP that is reliable with a good performing bullet Fiocchi has been producing a JHP that is capped with the Hornady XTP bullet which is an good performing JHP bullet. The best part is the Fiocchi ammo is inexpensive, reliable and burns pretty clean. I stocked up on the 124gr Fiocchi XTP stuff for a rainy day back when it was on sale. Now the price has gone up to $25 but the price on the 147gr is still pretty low at $20 for a box of 50.
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/produ...hollow-point-ammo/cName/9mm-hollow-point-ammo

Last edited:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?!?!?! I'm still going to buy some for the hell of it and best I use to write for a Zombie website, but, what they hell, really. Then again after Kabar came out with a zombie line I am not really surprised, looks like there FDX but with different color filler. Whatever, I think its funny, and would buy a few boxes just because.

Back
Top Bottom