• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Missouri

Sure is funny everybody says BAMA ain’t what they used to be.. I laff my ass off because in a thread about THE DAWGS, it’s seems y’all talking as much about THE TIDE as you are about the DAWGS.. sounds to me like y’all a little worried and trying to give yourselves some false courage
Are you saying this BAMA team is as good as previous teams? I’m not saying they’re not good, but anyone that thinks that they haven’t taken a step back………

ETA: This team isn’t as good as last years and BAMA didn’t even win the west last year.

Sure is funny everybody says BAMA ain’t what they used to be.. I laff my ass off because in a thread about THE DAWGS, it’s seems y’all talking as much about THE TIDE as you are about the DAWGS.. sounds to me like y’all a little worried and trying to give yourselves some false courage
Nah, bama's defense, running game, and maybe now passing game have all dropped since 20. Not a knock on them now, well maybe somewhat. If it wasn’t for their Qb’s running ability/size this year, I would have zero fear of the Dawgs facing them in the SECCG, LSU pretty much the same. The UGA defense has dropped as well this year, but the offense has picked it up. In the west, I can’t tell between Ole Miss, LSU, and bama who matches up the best against the Dawgs, but the rebels offense looks to be the one that could give the most fits (glad that one is played in Athens).

Back
Top Bottom