• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO Video's

Astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson Thoughts on how Extraterrestials would see us.

This guy is a tool! Absolutely, no intellectual discussions with he and his guests. It is always agenda driven. At least, as opposed to "The Science Guy". Degrasse does have an educational background in what he processes to be a spokesman for.

This guy is a tool! Absolutely, no intellectual discussions with he and his guests. It is always agenda driven. At least, as opposed to "The Science Guy". Degrasse does have an educational background in what he processes to be a spokesman for.
Every time I hear something about bill running his ****ing mouth, I turn on The Offspring. At least Dexter Holland is actually a ****ing scientist.

I wonder if in the next century we would be advanced enough to figured out space travel cause its not like we can go to another galaxy and come back in a year. The nearest galaxy to ours (milky way) is over 2 million light years away and if i did my calculations right thats over 26,000 years!!!!! A human life span is 80 years at best so that in itself is a scary thought
That’s 26,000 years if we manage to find a way to travel 76 times the speed of light

That’s 26,000 years if we manage to find a way to travel 76 times the speed of light

could you imagine living in a huge spaceship for years trying to travel to another galaxy I do believe its possible to do it in the next 50 years but yeah itll take the 26,000 lineage to see the new world haha

Back
Top Bottom