• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO Video's

My mind constantly changes about rather these UFO'S that Bob Lazar says he worked on and the UFOS That commander fravor saw. Maybe those UFOS are actually man made and not extraterrestrial. Maybe these Crafts were made by us bye Scientists and engineers who had these Crafts taken bye the Government because this type of technology can not exist because it would disrupt everything on Earth. It can even destroy the monetary system. These Crafts were probably made hundreds of years ago since engineers and scientists we're toying with this type of science of leviatation and magnitism before WW1. Maybe what we have been seeing is modern engineers flying these things to study on them and really learn how the previous makers made them. I bet those who created these UFOS were probably taken out by our government or in ( accidents)

My mind constantly changes about rather these UFO'S that Bob Lazar says he worked on and the UFOS That commander fravor saw. Maybe those UFOS are actually man made and not extraterrestrial. Maybe these Crafts were made by us bye Scientists and engineers who had these Crafts taken bye the Government because this type of technology can not exist because it would disrupt everything on Earth. It can even destroy the monetary system. These Crafts were probably made hundreds of years ago since engineers and scientists we're toying with this type of science of leviatation and magnitism before WW1. Maybe what we have been seeing is modern engineers flying these things to study on them and really learn how the previous makers made them. I bet those who created these UFOS were probably taken out by our government or in ( accidents)

It's a very plausable theory.

Back
Top Bottom