• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

Average home value a little over a half mil. Not a ****hole

I had to read through the entire thread before I could comment. It’s really a great area to live in. It’s in a sweet spot in Cobb County if you ask me . I’ve owned a house in the area since 2001. And yes I’ve seen a lot of changes since I moved to this area in 1980 from middle Tennessee . Cheatham Hill elementary is a good school. My daughter was a charter student in kindergarten the first year the school opened. I know a lot of great people in the CobbCounty court system and sheriffs department. My girlfriend cried that night, she knew both of them . steviesterno steviesterno If you need ANYTHING please let me know . We should all just be praying for the victims family’s for healing and strength. RS

So, does anybody know if one of these cop killers actually worked (or had worked in the past) at a gun store and had a weapons carry permit?

Did he own that pick up truck with the snorkel breathing pipe and all those hunting and outdoor related stickers on it?

Which "Chris" was that guy?

From an early use report to him immediately after the suspects were arrested while one of them has a long criminal history for burglary stealing from his relatives and drugs.

The other guy didn't.

So I'm wondering why and otherwise law-abiding citizen would use deadly force to stop a scumbag from getting rightfully arrested for his many crimes.....

...unless the one without a criminal history was in fact guilty of recent unsolved crimes and he just didn't want the cops to learn about that-- to discover that he was really a criminal masquerading as a law abiding citizen?

And if this were his line of thinking shooting the cops in his driveway, or his friends driveway helps him ...how?

Was he high at the time?

Or did he hate cops and hate the government and look for an excuse to open fire on authorities?

Maybe he wanted to be part of a famous team of criminals: he wanted to be the Clyde to somebody else's Bonnie;
he wanted to be the Vincent to the other guy's Jules.
Him in the role of Platt, and the other Chris being Matix?

From an early use report to him immediately after the suspects were arrested while one of them has a long criminal history for burglary stealing from his relatives and drugs.

The other guy didn't.

So I'm wondering why and otherwise law-abiding citizen would use deadly force to stop a scumbag from getting rightfully arrested for his many crimes.....

...unless the one without a criminal history was in fact guilty of recent unsolved crimes and he just didn't want the cops to learn about that-- to discover that he was really a criminal masquerading as a law abiding citizen?

And if this were his line of thinking shooting the cops in his driveway, or his friends driveway helps him ...how?

Was he high at the time?

Or did he hate cops and hate the government and look for an excuse to open fire on authorities?

Maybe he wanted to be part of a famous team of criminals: he wanted to be the Clyde to somebody else's Bonnie;
he wanted to be the Vincent to the other guy's Jules.
Him in the role of Platt, and the other Chris being Matix?

Probably just high on meth.

I had to read through the entire thread before I could comment. It’s really a great area to live in. It’s in a sweet spot in Cobb County if you ask me . I’ve owned a house in the area since 2001. And yes I’ve seen a lot of changes since I moved to this area in 1980 from middle Tennessee . Cheatham Hill elementary is a good school. My daughter was a charter student in kindergarten the first year the school opened. I know a lot of great people in the CobbCounty court system and sheriffs department. My girlfriend cried that night, she knew both of them . steviesterno steviesterno If you need ANYTHING please let me know . We should all just be praying for the victims family’s for healing and strength. RS
Thank you. I don’t know what I need besides time and whiskey. Working on both.

Oh I need a mag holder for my PC. Freaking sucked having them in my armpits for hours so I’ll be shopping Esstac soon

Back
Top Bottom