• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

Yes, I did, otherwise I would have not posted concerns for her.
Someone could have mentioned that, rather than just jumping my **** like rabid dogs,
But hey, it’s the ODT, ask no quarter, none given.
You've got to be kidding. Your very post asked the question which was immediately and directly answered, including by the neighbor who witnessed it go down yet you persisted with "mean cops mess up poor momma's house". And now YOU are a victim?
This freaking place... :tsk:
God… Was his mom still living there?
Why would they destroy the house like that?

Kind of what happens when you shoot at the popo.

Mom
Wouldn’t give how many people were in the house or the layout. They didn’t know they got everyone till after 1:30am from the sound of it. Back fence is gone, front of house is gone. They got their **** pushed in

known criminals in her home by her own admission. 2 cops dead. Are you really asking that question?

Apparently minor criminals up ‘til they shot the cops, so yeah.
I’ve known lots of parents that let their children with records live with them, hoping they would straighten up.
If she herself has done nothing but attempt to care for a wayward child, I just feel sorry for her.

I am glad that your family and yourself were physically unharmed! That could of gone way worse. One of these M-F’s could of ran up in your house and turned this into a hostage situation. This is a lesson for all of us. This type of stuff can happen anywhere and at anyplace.
I know Mr. sterno personally, have shot with him and have been to his house. The very worst thing those bastards could have done is try and enter his house…

I know Mr. sterno personally, have shot with him and have been to his house. The very worst thing those bastards could have done is try and enter his house…
For the situation that was presented, he did great. That being said nobody is ever fully prepared for a home invasion. The criminals here displayed that they were willing to kill anybody that got in their way. I just don’t understand how the killers were able to walk away. How weren’t they shot and killed during their apprehension?

I am glad that your family and yourself were physically unharmed! That could of gone way worse. One of these M-F’s could of ran up in your house and turned this into a hostage situation. This is a lesson for all of us. This type of stuff can happen anywhere and at anyplace.
No...not anywhere AND at anyplace.

For the situation that was presented, he did great. That being said nobody is ever fully prepared for a home invasion. The criminals here displayed that they were willing to kill anybody that got in their way. I just don’t understand how the killers were able to walk away. How weren’t they shot and killed during their apprehension?
If this teaches anyone anything it’s to re-assess your preparedness. I live 15 minutes away from where this happened. 20 years ago, this type of thing would have been unimaginable. Today, I almost expect something to happen and am relieved when it doesn’t.

I am glad that your family and yourself were physically unharmed! That could of gone way worse. One of these M-F’s could of ran up in your house and turned this into a hostage situation. This is a lesson for all of us. This type of stuff can happen anywhere and at anytime.
We are alarmed, cameras, dead bolted, dog, and relatively secure. My wife and kids were behind me. I was wearing armor with a 300bo locked and loaded, thumb on the safety, at the only choke point in our home, with high ground advantage. While that alone does not ensure I would win, i would certainly make it loud as **** for a few seconds. I’m also at peace should I die to protect my family.

You've got to be kidding. Your very post asked the question which was immediately and directly answered, including by the neighbor who witnessed it go down yet you persisted with "mean cops mess up poor momma's house". And now YOU are a victim?
This freaking place... :tsk:
Well, leave it to you to clear things up..

btw, you conveniently left out my post #77, which explained my original comment.

We are alarmed, cameras, dead bolted, dog, and relatively secure. My wife and kids were behind me. I was wearing armor with a 300bo locked and loaded, thumb on the safety, at the only choke point in our home, with high ground advantage. While that alone does not ensure I would win, i would certainly make it loud as **** for a few seconds. I’m also at peace should I die to protect my family.
Less lout if the FATF gets off their ass and approves my e-form 4 from March…

1662811058461.png

Just a reminder kids. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Such a tragedy in multiple levels.

Back
Top Bottom