• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two black males 10-15 years old shoot mother and baby in Brunswick

that says it all right there

Jesse???? Al??????? Where are you at boys? Tell us how these poor, disadvantaged, struggling youth have been set up. Why, I am sure that they were just budding entrepenuers looking for start up cash from the more affluent around them. Maybe we can all join hands and sing "We shall overcome". Crap like this disgusts me to the core. A bullet is too good for them, as is hanging and everything else. I truly can't think of a punishment suitable for this. Like I said before, if you want to kill off your own, go for it. Leave everyone else alone.

The Grandmother of the 15 yr old is already on tv telling everyone that her Grandson is not a "Baby Killer" that he's "A GOOD BOY" that was Forced to go along By Gun Point. The Truth is this is the way these people live and they know no better so when they get Caught their first Reply is always the same thing " He's a Good Boy", Never been in trouble, Pillar of the Community, Blah, Blah, Blah, etc., etc..

If it was two white kids that killed a black baby you would never hear the end of it! Obama and uncle joe would be crying for more gun control! I am sick to death of the double standard that exists in america due to race!

Exactly, as I've said before WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE and the press. Where are the Crowds on the Streets Protesting. I'll tell you where, NO WHERE why because it's Black on White Crime and it Doesn't Matter. Nothing new, happens all the time nothing to get upset about. It's just Not News Worthy.

Last edited:
15 years ago, in Tacoma Washington, a white guy raped and castrated a little boy. They never concentrated on his being gay. It takes alot to get me in the gut, I think this is the first time it's got me since then. Was this about race, or just a random act of a psychopath?

The Grandmother of the 15 yr old is already on tv telling everyone that her Grandson is not a "Baby Killer" that he's "A GOOD BOY" that was Forced to go along By Gun Point. The Truth is this is the way these people live and they know no better so when they get Caught their first Reply is always the same thing " He's a Good Boy", Never been in trouble, Pillar of the Community, Blah, Blah, Blah, etc., etc..

Exactly, as I've said before WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE and the press. Where are the Crowds on the Streets Protesting. I'll tell you where, NO WHERE why because it's Black on White Crime and it Doesn't Matter. Nothing new, happens all the time nothing to get upset about. It's just Not News Worthy.
because white america has turned into a bunch of racial cowards.this type crime will continue along the rapes ,murders,beatings and killing of white people because white people are so scared someone might call them a racist.

http://chasthuglife.blogspot.com/2013/03/we-missed-it-brunswick-update-6.html ScreenHunter_1146+Mar.+27+12.21.png

I'm scared that this gang affiliation will be his shield if he hits general population. I sincerely hope somebody gets their hands on him before the trial.
All one needs to do is read the revolting Thugbook comments voicing support for him to see the mentality of his family and peers. I know people are fond of believing that there is some sort of hierarchy of justice in the prison population. The fact is that if convicted, this young gangbanger will walk into prison with street creds for committing murder. I'd say it is very likely that he already has friends/relatives on the inside. He will continue to gangbang in prison, and if and when he is paroled he will simply continue his life of crime. While it is possible that he may be a target due to the high profile nature of his crime, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any "honor among thieves" type of justice.

All one needs to do is read the revolting Thugbook comments voicing support for him to see the mentality of his family and peers. I know people are fond of believing that there is some sort of hierarchy of justice in the prison population. The fact is that if convicted, this young gangbanger will walk into prison with street creds for committing murder. I'd say it is very likely that he already has friends/relatives on the inside. He will continue to gangbang in prison, and if and when he is paroled he will simply continue his life of crime. While it is possible that he may be a target due to the high profile nature of his crime, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any "honor among thieves" type of justice.

Trust me, I'm not. Wishful thinking, my friend........

Back
Top Bottom