• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two black males 10-15 years old shoot mother and baby in Brunswick

Don't hang them. Use a rusty single edge razor. Just remember, if it's too sharp, it won't stop bleeding fast enough and they'll die. Couldn't let that happen. Wouldn't be right. We are a kind and generous people, and the blade is just a tool. It ain't vengence; that's for God. It's for the deterence of future crime by this and others of like minded nature.

While I carry a gun, I have a preference for more personalized and generous deterent interactions.

Jesse???? Al??????? Where are you at boys? Tell us how these poor, disadvantaged, struggling youth have been set up. Why, I am sure that they were just budding entrepenuers looking for start up cash from the more affluent around them. Maybe we can all join hands and sing "We shall overcome". Crap like this disgusts me to the core. A bullet is too good for them, as is hanging and everything else. I truly can't think of a punishment suitable for this. Like I said before, if you want to kill off your own, go for it. Leave everyone else alone.

Jesse???? Al??????? Where are you at boys? Tell us how these poor, disadvantaged, struggling youth have been set up. Why, I am sure that they were just budding entrepenuers looking for start up cash from the more affluent around them. Maybe we can all join hands and sing "We shall overcome". Crap like this disgusts me to the core. A bullet is too good for them, as is hanging and everything else. I truly can't think of a punishment suitable for this. Like I said before, if you want to kill off your own, go for it. Leave everyone else alone.

X's two!!!

wiki Eric Smith for details. Kid killed a 4 y/o brutally

Wow, it doesn't seem like that happened 20 years ago. I remember the case, well. Not mitigating the brutality of what Eric Smith did, any whatsoever, but he has a significant mental disorder which combiined with being a bullying victim... sort of pushed him over the edge. Smith probably needs to be in prison for the rest of his life as a public safety issue. A mental disorder does not excuse it, but it helps explain it. As opposed to these two punks who shot this lady and her son in Brunswick, who appear to be wild like animals, or sociopaths - America's version of slum dogs.

If it was two white kids that killed a black baby you would never hear the end of it! Obama and uncle joe would be crying for more gun control! I am sick to death of the double standard that exists in america due to race!

Back
Top Bottom