• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turning an AR pistol into an SBR

please include pictures of all your sbr's that you have not done through the atf. remember "****em, freedom, 2a is my paperwork" lets see them or sit down and shut the **** up.

Yes genius, I’m going to post pictures of illegal firearms on the web. Is gober your name or IQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wrote earlier that I would wait to see if the ATF gives out free expedited stamps.
I do not think that will ever happen.
I think someone near the top with a brain read the paper and raised hell and asked?
What if there are 10 million applications for stamps?
Across the country there has to be at least one million collectors that would request 5. That would get halfway to ten million.
I would no longer suggest waiting on a free stamp.

This is getting good
giphy.gif

I wrote earlier that I would wait to see if the ATF gives out free expedited stamps.
I do not think that will ever happen.
I think someone near the top with a brain read the paper and raised hell and asked?
What if there are 10 million applications for stamps?
Across the country, there has to be at least one million collectors that would request 5. That would get halfway to ten million.
I would no longer suggest waiting on a free stamp.
When is waiting for free stuff from the government ever a good option?

Also, FWIW historically they are getting through millions of applications per year already. The people who want to put in 5 applications already do...
number_of_nfa_firearms_processed_by_fiscal_year_2020.jpg

People are so worried about the "list" give me a break. If you drive a truck, have a "real" dog, receive and outdoor magazine, member of the NRA, have a mullet, live outside of the city, have a job, drink beer, smoke, dip, pee standing up you are already on the list.

If you want to SBR it just do it. The only value I see in pistols are as follows. Traveling across state lines is way easier, save $200 (if $200 is a big deal for you you should not be buying B.S. toys anyways), easier to make a personal sell, and can strap it on and shoot it gangster style like some kind of cyborg with a gun arm.

People are so worried about the "list" give me a break. If you drive a truck, have a "real" dog, receive and outdoor magazine, member of the NRA, have a mullet, live outside of the city, have a job, drink beer, smoke, dip, pee standing up you are already on the list.

If you want to SBR it just do it. The only value I see in pistols are as follows. Traveling across state lines is way easier, save $200 (if $200 is a big deal for you you should not be buying B.S. toys anyways), easier to make a personal sell, and can strap it on and shoot it gangster style like some kind of cyborg with a gun arm.
Amen, and I guess A-Woman God Bless us all this year NFA bros

Back
Top Bottom