• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turning an AR pistol into an SBR

Olddude

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
73   0
Reaction score
With all the paranoia about the ATF outlawing pistols with the brace. I have considered getting a stamp for my pistol and changing it to an SPR. first of all can I do this? Second of all is it a wise thing to do? Thanks and I would appreciate some input!

With all the paranoia about the ATF outlawing pistols with the brace. I have considered getting a stamp for my pistol and changing it to an SPR. first of all can I do this? Second of all is it a wise thing to do? Thanks and I would appreciate some input!

i thought about the same thing. Then decided “**** em!” I read somewhere someone said “we need to stop quoting our forefathers and start acting like them.” I agree with that. Government trying to strip our rights. I’m not going to stand by and let that happen if I have anything to say about it.

I would suggest waiting. The recent ATF letter read that they would be waiving the $200 stamp fee and expediting the process.
Is it worth getting one of them registered as sbr for free so you can put a stock on it and a vertical foregrip? I still wouldn't use the vertical foregrip and not much difference in the brace and a decent stock...maybe I just answered my own question. Nah f&÷k 'em.

Registration leads to confiscation
I would suggest waiting. The recent ATF letter read that they would be waiving the $200 stamp fee and expediting the process.

the government gives nothing for free, but will get the registration they want so bad for free...................

Back
Top Bottom