• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey Team 3

I know I am not on a Team, I have other responsibilities that take priority now. But I did make a good score yesterday morning at the crack of Dawn, gonna smoke her tender Breast Saturday... Good hunting Gentlemen!!!!:thumb:
turkey.jpg

:hungry:

I know I am not on a Team, I have other responsibilities that take priority now. But I did make a good score yesterday morning at the crack of Dawn, gonna smoke her tender Breast Saturday... Good hunting Gentlemen!!!!:thumb:
View attachment 2550487
:hungry:
Call me when you get it cooked up! :becky:

Week 1 update. I have been on 3rd shift this week so not getting to the woods until after fly down but I went every morning but two since Saturday and have had some type of encounter each hunt except for one. I'm not going to lie I'm struggling to finish it and I've usually already have at least one in the bag by now. Going to try some new area's this weekend that I haven't been to because of time restrictions. Hopefully I will be able to get it together. I'm actually pretty stressed about not killing a bird the first week of season it's just totally out of my character.

Week 1 update. I have been on 3rd shift this week so not getting to the woods until after fly down but I went every morning but two since Saturday and have had some type of encounter each hunt except for one. I'm not going to lie I'm struggling to finish it and I've usually already have at least one in the bag by now. Going to try some new area's this weekend that I haven't been to because of time restrictions. Hopefully I will be able to get it together. I'm actually pretty stressed about not killing a bird the first week of season it's just totally out of my character.
Man there is no need to be stressed about it, you still have plenty of time. This competition is about getting to hunt with people who love it just as you do. Don’t be stressed man, you will get it done sir.

Man there is no need to be stressed about it, you still have plenty of time. This competition is about getting to hunt with people who love it just as you do. Don’t be stressed man, you will get it done sir.

Couldn’t have said it better. I ain’t come close to killin a bird yet but I’ve had plenty of fun and got to hunt this morning with my younger brother. Wouldn’t trade time like that for anything.

Oh it's not the competition here that is stressing me, it's the competition with the birds, I guess stress might have been the wrong word to use lol.

On another note if any of you guys are interested in driving to me I should be hunting about every day this coming week.

Go have fun! It will happen, enjoy your time. Birds don’t always cooperate but eventually they’ll mess up. Good luck to you and I look forward to seeing some pictures.

Back
Top Bottom