• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey Team 3

I went out on the deck this morning and used my box call. Two Hens came out of the woods to the field across my creek about 75-100 yards..I had fun with them came in the house and Boom someone shot and then shot again..This guy comes running out of the woods, and chased down one he shot..! Can't understand why some hunters don't use the right choke or the right shot load..I doubt he even pattern the gun. Boy I sure do miss the hunt.. Good Hunting Gentlemen!

DCACFD8E-A0A8-4A2B-B958-420247053295.jpeg

I got this picture sent to me this morning From my trail cAmera. I just feel like with that face this what that birds saying to me.

Are y’all having any luck. Came really close to tagging out today but God let that bird live. Back at them next weekend.

Went one evening this week seen 2 hens ,we been burning last 2 weeks because first time we had the wind right and low humidity to keep from smoking out a major 4 lane lol

I went Saturday. Was an exciting hunt had two gobblers come in on me but went the other way about 80 yards out. I moved and set up in another spot, called again and they came right back but once again stayed on the other side of the fence. By the time I had time to get up and try to sneak up on them I never could close the distance before they were gonna again. I’ll be back at it soon

Man I snuck up on a whole bunch of turkeys at Publix on Saturday morning. I was sent by the missus to get some stuff from the store. What an adventure.

So before I went I decided to pull out an old Megadeth CD and put on "Symphony of Destruction" and made up my own lyrics: "You take a mortal man....and send him to the store. Looking for toilet paper....and didn't find a roll."

Sorry y'all that's about the extent of my team contribution this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom