• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Turkey challenge

Thanks for the invite. Maybe next year. Last year was my first year and I’m not sure how often I’ll get to go this year. Good luck to all you guys. Sounds like fun.
With 3 or more guys on a team we can get some experienced guys paired up with the newer hunters, that way they have the opportunity to hunt together. Turkey hunting is a lot to take in and learn on your own. I could care less about winning. It’s more about the camaraderie and passing on a great tradition. I’ve seen a lot of folks take up turkey hunting only to give up after a few disappointing seasons.
I offer to take folks to help them get ahead of the curve and give them the opportunity to learn from me. I’m no expert, but I have a few decades under my belt. Heck, I’m still learning.

6 teams of 3. If anyone wants to be a team leader let me know. As far as assignment of team members yall want to pick team member or us a random # generator?

This is awesome!! Bad timing for me or I would be begging to be on a team. I’ve got some software I have to learn for work so I’ll have to try and learn to hunt turkey next season maybe.

Back
Top Bottom