• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trying to eat more healthy

I'd eat it! After a high BP scare I've been trying to eat heathier as well. I cut out all soda, only drink water, and try to cut down on as many salts and added sugars as I can. Been going to the gym too.
We spend a lot of time trying to find the perfect gun to protect us and our families. In reality we are at more of a risk of having a heart attack or stroke than the fantasy of getting to use our perfect CCW. Unfortunately one is more fun

Looking at the cauliflower reminded me. My wife likes to take cauliflower and break it up and add a little olive oil and a little salt and put in the oven on a pan. Its really good and I was quite skeptical.

We spend a lot of time trying to find the perfect gun to protect us and our families. In reality we are at more of a risk of having a heart attack or stroke than the fantasy of getting to use our perfect CCW. Unfortunately one is more fun

Looking at the cauliflower reminded me. My wife likes to take cauliflower and break it up and add a little olive oil and a little salt and put in the oven on a pan. Its really good and I was quite skeptical.
well said!!

Back
Top Bottom