• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep

TruPrep gouged the heck outta me back when the last craze was going on... I wouldn't step foot in that place.

I would love to hear how TruPrep gouged you as well. As one of the owners from the start we have made absolutely sure to NOT gouge even when we easily could. We were and still are selling pmags for normal price even those others were selling them for twice as much. We actually had to limit them to prevent everyone from buying them all out and then reselling them on here for more money. We would normally sell out the same day we received them but still didn't increase the price because we didn't want to get the reputation of being gougers. We even held a fundraiser during the craze in 2013 and donated 100% profits to Georgia Carry for a total of over $1335 donated from that one sale. See link here: Fundraiser (High Cap Mag Sale!) for Georgia Carry This SAT - Kudzu Tactical @ TruPrep

We also do the same with .22lr. We have NEVER raised our price despite the demand and usually sell out as soon as it hits the shelf.

It amazes me that no matter how hard you tro to do right thing you always have someone who is going to feel they were somehow mistreated. So please let me know how you were gouged. I am very interested to hear what we sold you that was at gouged prices?

Joe

Just a reminder, yall are free to host swap events or ODT meets at our store.

Thanks,
What more can you ask of a business? Nice guys offering a great service to ODTer's,a great selection of stuff that could be quite valuable in a bad situation and last but not least,guns and parts.....It's good to have friends in high places.Thanks Truprep

In for gouging story. Perhaps you were butt hurt thinking you could flip some 22 or pmags back during the craze and market wasn't there for you?

Went by truprep today for the first time. Used to go by the other place because it seemed more customer friendly and was a little easier for me to do.
I will say this I will be back by truprep. Wished I would've seen the pmags for 8.99. Maybe I'll catch them again. I did have my boy with me and he had to get a pic on the "big army truck".
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom