• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep

He is obviously not going to answer. Don't fret though, Joe. You are totally right about even when trying your best, someone will get the red-ass about it... As for myself, I can get 1000 "thank you's" and STILL the 1 "F you" is at the top of my thoughts. Just part of being a decent human being I suppose... You all do great work. Lets just agree to Taylor Swift this one and "Shake It Off".

You did not just quote Taylor Swift.

You did not just quote Taylor Swift.
tswizzle.png

I would love to hear how TruPrep gouged you as well. As one of the owners from the start we have made absolutely sure to NOT gouge even when we easily could. We were and still are selling pmags for normal price even those others were selling them for twice as much. We actually had to limit them to prevent everyone from buying them all out and then reselling them on here for more money. We would normally sell out the same day we received them but still didn't increase the price because we didn't want to get the reputation of being gougers. We even held a fundraiser during the craze in 2013 and donated 100% profits to Georgia Carry for a total of over $1335 donated from that one sale. See link here: Fundraiser (High Cap Mag Sale!) for Georgia Carry This SAT - Kudzu Tactical @ TruPrep

We also do the same with .22lr. We have NEVER raised our price despite the demand and usually sell out as soon as it hits the shelf.

It amazes me that no matter how hard you tro to do right thing you always have someone who is going to feel they were somehow mistreated. So please let me know how you were gouged. I am very interested to hear what we sold you that was at gouged prices?

Joe
Joe, you guys charged and gouge the s**t outta me for a particular Kel-tec during the great 2013 run which you guys easily had the upper hand. I could of passed, but I accepted getting railed up the arse by you guys, but took it like a champ.

And I've never flipped anything except your wives and mothers, after I smacked and rubbed them down..

Back
Top Bottom