• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trolls, ***holes, & insults, it's all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its christmas. Give the mail people a break. Have a bit of tolerance for our poor usps. I do mean poor btw. FTW! ;)

I mailed out 2 magazines last Friday (12/16), they went from Newnan to Atlanta to Macon to Jacksonville Fl back to Atlanta. They are headed to Flowery Branch... It's no wonder that they are poor... But, being that it is Christmas, I ain't mad at 'em. :)

I mailed out 2 magazines last Friday (12/16), they went from Newnan to Atlanta to Macon to Jacksonville Fl back to Atlanta. They are headed to Flowery Branch... It's no wonder that they are poor... But, being that it is Christmas, I ain't mad at 'em. :)

Thanks, we do have our problems!!

I don't post a lot but I do appreciate the work that the mods do to keep this a great forum. Thanks guys!!

I could make a comment to what you OS and stonewall0628 say with your remarks about not going out of your way for someone with low ratings or a newbe--i have made deals on this site and everything went fine--i went out of my way to make sure everything went to plan--i put my money out without knowing if i would every see the product--and as you see i have no rating..granted i live in fla and there are very few member that want to ship-and when i see someone that want to ship it does suprise me..i think it great--your selling something why not open up your market---all we have is trust---if you don't feel right with the person you are dealing with don't do the deal--look how many people deal with Gunbrokers--there hole system is based off of rating----said enough---------love the site---great people---there will always be a cat fight somewhere

I could make a comment to what you OS and stonewall0628 say with your remarks about not going out of your way for someone with low ratings or a newbe--i have made deals on this site and everything went fine--i went out of my way to make sure everything went to plan--i put my money out without knowing if i would every see the product--and as you see i have no rating..granted i live in fla and there are very few member that want to ship-and when i see someone that want to ship it does suprise me..i think it great--your selling something why not open up your market---all we have is trust---if you don't feel right with the person you are dealing with don't do the deal--look how many people deal with Gunbrokers--there hole system is based off of rating----said enough---------love the site---great people---there will always be a cat fight somewhere
Not sure exactly why, but shipping dose seem to be an issue for some. Spooked of getting scammed I suppose. Hopefully the Florida site will take off as good as this site has and you wont have the shipping problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom