• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

tried another "most comfortable holster you'll ever wear"

Sheep Dog: Check out a N82 Holster. Single clip, padded backing, easy to get on and off, VERY comfortable. Their professional model is the way to go. You have to ever so slightly 'twist' the gun to get it to release. To some, they don't like it because it's not a straight out draw, to others, it helps with firearm retention and is not a big deal.

I have owned several dual clip holsters. While they help with firearm weight distribution, they were always a pain in the arse to fool with. N82 is a very nice compromise between dual clip comfort and single clip ease of operation.

Sheep Dog: Check out a N82 Holster. Single clip, padded backing, easy to get on and off, VERY comfortable. Their professional model is the way to go. You have to ever so slightly 'twist' the gun to get it to release. To some, they don't like it because it's not a straight out draw, to others, it helps with firearm retention and is not a big deal.

I have owned several dual clip holsters. While they help with firearm weight distribution, they were always a pain in the arse to fool with. N82 is a very nice compromise between dual clip comfort and single clip ease of operation.
Thanks for input, I prefer cooks over n82

Last edited:
Currently run a Phlster. All kydex, minimal material, good retention. I couldn't carry something without a clip or belt loop that's not in the pocket...

I carry IWB with a Comp-Tac CTAC. It is all kydex and you can adjust the amount of retention and the cant.

I tried several different hybrid leather/kydex holsters, but always felt like I was trying to CC a frisbee. I also didn't like the fact that I couldn't adjust the amount of retention.

Back
Top Bottom