transmission shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

1coolhand

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
150   0
Reaction score
I need a good transmission shop that is around Coweta,Douglas, Paulding, West Cobb and Carroll counties.
I have a 2005 ford focus that needs the transmission rebuilt or replaced. I know someone around the Odt has to know a good one
Thanks in advance

Agape in Mableton/Austell has done two for me. Fair and fast. My car was in the shop 2days. Robert is the name of the owner.

Acworth transmission. Replaced a transmission in a ford f150 for me this year. Have their own wrecker service that is priced as part of the package too. You're going to most likely pay a wrecker service anyway. Might as well let the guy doing the work haul it. Less things to go sour. 770-235-6198

Transmissions by Joe in Dallas. They have done work for me, could have charged me for a new transmission in my daughters car but we're honest and found that it was the shift cable. No charge for adjusting it.

Transmissions by Joe in Dallas. They have done work for me, could have charged me for a new transmission in my daughters car but we're honest and found that it was the shift cable. No charge for adjusting it.
X2- they rebuilt my transmission in my 150, 3 year/36,000 mile warranty, and they helped me out by letting me make payments. Really good guy with a good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom