• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Torque wrench question

Coming from an AR hater, put the castle nut wrench on there, put some muscle on and carry on...am I wrong?
Need to stake it too. An extremely easy job that has the AR community divided into those too lazy to do it, and those that think it takes a master's degree in engineering to accomplish. There is no in-between.

Need to stake it too. An extremely easy job that has the AR community divided into those too lazy to do it, and those that think it takes a master's degree in engineering to accomplish. There is no in-between.

If I can do it, ANYONE can do it. You can probably teach a ****-slingin' monkey to do it.

If I can do it, ANYONE can do it. You can probably teach a ****-slingin' monkey to do it.

Honestly, that’s what pisses me off most when I see folks not assembling AR’s properly.

All the proper assembly specs, methods, and torques are readily available.

I can do it. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

Willfully refusing to use proper assembly methods, when you know there is such a thing, is ignorance and stupidity of the highest order.

Honestly, that’s what pisses me off most when I see folks not assembling AR’s properly.

All the proper assembly specs, methods, and torques are readily available.

I can do it. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

Willfully refusing to use proper assembly methods, when you know there is such a thing, is ignorance and stupidity of the highest order.
Did you just quote yourself?

Back
Top Bottom