• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

My father was in the hospital with terminal cancer when his sister fell into a coma. They were in the same hospital two floors apart. Shortly before my father passed, he asked for a wheelchair because he wanted to go see his sister. When we wheeled him into her room, he simply reached over, grabbed her hand and said it would all be ok in three days. A single tear ran down her face. Two days later my father passed and the next day she passed. I’ll admit there wasn’t a dry eye in the hospital room.

Two hours before my wife died I was watering our orchard. As I was getting water from the rain barrel, a voice popped into my head saying "if one of us were to die, and another survive, you should survive. You have ability to compartmentalize better, she won't deal with it as well as you will". Then the whole saga with Anora began.
And I saw how true that statement was. To this day I believe that God spoke to me to reassure me and prepare me.

Bro lived in an old farmhouse when his daughters were little. Ashleigh, about 3 years old, was playing all over the living room when she suddenly became dead quiet stood stock still at the end of the hallway and started trembling. My bro asked her what was wrong and she said quietly, "Nothing...." Then he asked her what was she looking at? She said, "That girl...." LMAO! He shot off the couch and ran to her but the apparition was gone. Ash gave a crazy detailed description of a girl in a lace dress (even drew the pattern) but she had no legs, just a head, arms and torso. I've stayed in that house and doors and cabinets I knew to be closed and latched were standing open in the morning. He tells a story about waking up and every cabinet, closet, chest and box in the house was opened.

My father was in the hospital with terminal cancer when his sister fell into a coma. They were in the same hospital two floors apart. Shortly before my father passed, he asked for a wheelchair because he wanted to go see his sister. When we wheeled him into her room, he simply reached over, grabbed her hand and said it would all be ok in three days. A single tear ran down her face. Two days later my father passed and the next day she passed. I’ll admit there wasn’t a dry eye in the hospital room.
Wow. That's incredible. I hope when I'm On my way to crossing the river I have someone there to comfort me like that as well. Sorry for your loss friend

Bro lived in an old farmhouse when his daughters were little. Ashleigh, about 3 years old, was playing all over the living room when she suddenly became dead quiet stood stock still at the end of the hallway and started trembling. My bro asked her what was wrong and she said quietly, "Nothing...." Then he asked her what was she looking at? She said, "That girl...." LMAO! He shot off the couch and ran to her but the apparition was gone. Ash gave a crazy detailed description of a girl in a lace dress (even drew the pattern) but she had no legs, just a head, arms and torso. I've stayed in that house and doors and cabinets I knew to be closed and latched were standing open in the morning. He tells a story about waking up and every cabinet, closet, chest and box in the house was opened.
Time for the drill motor and 2" screws. Zip em all closed for good! I think if I lived in a house like that I'd loose my mind. Seriously I don't think I'm responsible enough to reside in a haunted house. Brave girl didn't bounce either, she's got grit!

Hahahahahaha I love the high pitched unintelligible screaching accompanied by semi automatic gunfire :pound:if I did fight it would probably look/sound just like this hahahaha. Straight up, I'd rather raid a known IED makers house in southern Trashganistan then square up with a ghost all day every day!

Back
Top Bottom