• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

Okay paranormal for sure, but not ghost related. My father is former service (maybe 10+ years); down South GA Baptist type of guy. No nonsense. Don't think I've seen him smile to this day. He tells me of a story where he was stationed in Frankfurt, Germany circa 1970. My father tells me of this huge castle. He said anyone stationed in Germany would know this castle. Apparently he was turning down a side street walking back to wherever he was going and a gentleman leaning on a wall put a hand on his chest and said "Just a second" in perfect English. Another fellow walked past my father and the mystery man, and mystery man casually, calmly executed that man. Back of the head-like and waltzed off. My father never moved, and legitimately soiled himself; which alongside some very recent receipts were the only thing that prevented him from being charged with murder. (Black man in Germany problems; am I right?) The deceased was a John Doe, shooter was American. My father never told me a lie in all my life. Hard to believe this actually happened but my mother corroborated it.
Wow! That's crazy!

Okay paranormal for sure, but not ghost related. My father is former service (maybe 10+ years); down South GA Baptist type of guy. No nonsense. Don't think I've seen him smile to this day. He tells me of a story where he was stationed in Frankfurt, Germany circa 1970. My father tells me of this huge castle. He said anyone stationed in Germany would know this castle. Apparently he was turning down a side street walking back to wherever he was going and a gentleman leaning on a wall put a hand on his chest and said "Just a second" in perfect English. Another fellow walked past my father and the mystery man, and mystery man casually, calmly executed that man. Back of the head-like and waltzed off. My father never moved, and legitimately soiled himself; which alongside some very recent receipts were the only thing that prevented him from being charged with murder. (Black man in Germany problems; am I right?) The deceased was a John Doe, shooter was American. My father never told me a lie in all my life. Hard to believe this actually happened but my mother corroborated it.
Woah that's crazy! Maybe I should stop defaulting to arguing when a stranger tells me to do something. That's for sure weird AF

I've always been fascinated by by these kinds of things. Shortly after my Granddad (my Dad's Dad) passed in 1985 he came to me in a dream two different times to give me advice about some problems I was having. I followed his advice and things worked out fine, I had one more dream where I saw him die in church and never have dreamed about him again. Although he didn't actually die in church that IS where he wanted to pass away. I've had a lot of weird experiences happen to me throughout my life that I couldn't explain. I'm 100% positive there's something weird about my house, we've lived here almost 28 years and my wife & I both have heard things that have sent cold chills up my spine and scared my wife half to death. I've seen unexplained shadows pass in front of me numerous times and just this past Saturday nobody was here except me and my big ol' lazy dog who was asleep right at my feet while I was watching TV when I heard a low growl down the hall. That really gave me the creeps cause my wife has been hearing it for years, it was just the 2nd time I've actually heard it.

Ha ha...only the 2nd time...
Tough guy!

My dad said he wasn't going to communicate before he passed.
I don't know if he received any from his parents or what.

My mom told a story years ago about some relatives of hers and some paranormal stuff. I didn't get an explanation as an adult before she passed.
Along the lines of levitation and I suppose "dark forces"

Ha ha...only the 2nd time...
Tough guy!

Lol! I wasn't so much scared as just kinda creeped out by it and just one of those WTF? moments. It was definitely a growl though, even woke my dog up and he gave that WTF? look. Lol!
My dog is always tripping out over something in this house. Out of the blue he'll look up at the ceiling and looks like he's watching something moving across the ceiling and across the walls then take off like a bat outta hell and hide in my den. I've seen him looking and I can't see anything where he's looking. Sometimes when I see that shadow go across the room he notices something too and he'll come sit as close as he can leaning on my leg and start trembling, this is a big 100 lb plus dog too.

My sister and bil once lived in a house that had been part of a quite old coaching inn, (16th century, in England). They recounted many instances of things being moved, toilets flushing, lights being turned on or off, of feeling they weren't alone.

My sister felt they were benign, but my bil felt otherwise, and twice had books 'thrown' at him, when no one else was there.

So many reports of these types of things for so many years leads me to believe there are things we don't understand but are real.

IMG_20171220_073533.jpg
"Yabba dabba doo!"

I've always been fascinated by by these kinds of things. Shortly after my Granddad (my Dad's Dad) passed in 1985 he came to me in a dream two different times to give me advice about some problems I was having. I followed his advice and things worked out fine, I had one more dream where I saw him die in church and never have dreamed about him again. Although he didn't actually die in church that IS where he wanted to pass away. I've had a lot of weird experiences happen to me throughout my life that I couldn't explain. I'm 100% positive there's something weird about my house, we've lived here almost 28 years and my wife & I both have heard things that have sent cold chills up my spine and scared my wife half to death. I've seen unexplained shadows pass in front of me numerous times and just this past Saturday nobody was here except me and my big ol' lazy dog who was asleep right at my feet while I was watching TV when I heard a low growl down the hall. That really gave me the creeps cause my wife has been hearing it for years, it was just the 2nd time I've actually heard it.
Tazz I hate to be the bearer of bad news but bro your house is haunted AF!!! :smiley_simmons::ghost::smiley_simmons:

Back
Top Bottom