• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

time to cut my losses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said more in the ad than I would have. CL is not the ODT. People here trust each other and we tend to be more specific and a little over the top to protect our family, CL don't count for **** so I wouldn't think twice about dealing with swampbuck. He's good in my book and that should mean something to a few others just as if someone is good in NWSs book thats good enough for me.

I like the paint scheme. My BF from long ago, his family owned a Ford dealership and they owned this color of truck. I spent many days in the back of that truck riding the roads on summer days.
Oh, and for what it's worth, I did a deal with Swampbuck62 last week and would do another deal with him anytime. Good guy to deal with.

had a 72 f150 ranger that i regret getting rid of. I have a 99 ranger 4x4 XLT as my back up vehicle, that ill keep till it blows it... im always looking for a good used ford truck it seems!

may just keep it, it's a real nice old truck int and body wise.. I will just pace myself and fix a little here and there.. Gotta show all these BOW TIE cave men what a nice old truck this can be....:D;)

sounds like a blown head gasket,between cylinders leaking steam into the combustion chamber, this will cause the pinging and diesel sound if you can get a scope light in the spark plug hole you should see a clean spot on the piston top,if its an inline 6/4 this is common for warped head,if its a dodge product...well cut your losses

may just keep it, it's a real nice old truck int and body wise.. I will just pace myself and fix a little here and there.. Gotta show all these BOW TIE cave men what a nice old truck this can be....:D;)

Nah - you should list it for sale here on the site. The ad wording would be...interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom