• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Threats at Stone Mountain tomorrow.

I think the didndonuffins aingondonuffin
In my experience, the people that do a lot of screaming and making threats are candy a*ses, I have no patience for that kind of a*s hattery. It may be a free country but I can assure you that it absolutely infuriates me to see the pics of those morons desecrating the US flag, if I had my way, every member of this group would be dropped off in the middle of some third-world country with nothing but their birthday suits...kind of like a real life version of 'naked and afraid' but without the camera crews, the tools, and a way back home!

In my experience, the people that do a lot of screaming and making threats are candy a*ses, I have no patience for that kind of a*s hattery. It may be a free country but I can assure you that it absolutely infuriates me to see the pics of those morons desecrating the US flag, if I had my way, every member of this group would be dropped off in the middle of some third-world country with nothing but their birthday suits...kind of like a real life version of 'naked and afraid' but without the camera crews, the tools, and a way back home!
its funny how every one from another country would love to be here..the right way ..and some that are born here ..of certain generations and ethnic backgrounds don't appreciate what they have here ...everyone should as apart of schooling spend one week in a third world country to there own devises or serve in a military to understand what they have and why.

its funny how every one from another country would love to be here..the right way ..and some that are born here ..of certain generations and ethnic backgrounds don't appreciate what they have here ...everyone should as apart of schooling spend one week in a third world country to there own devises or serve in a military to understand what they have and why.
Couldn't have said it better myself!! I agree!

Someone in this thread mentioned the threat was for 11pm- when the crowds are leaving?

ETA: I have no source for the 11pm thing except someone mentioned it in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom