• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hired someone out of restaurant to learn a trade..
construction/automotive is a great way to make a living if you don't mind working hard...
Labor in the construction market is at an all time low.... You can make some good money, but you'll have to start at the bottom. Also, if you really wanna invest in your own future... Learn a trade. Those are the guys that will be killing it in the future, trust me on this

construction/automotive is a great way to make a living if you don't mind working hard...
Labor in the construction market is at an all time low.... You can make some good money, but you'll have to start at the bottom. Also, if you really wanna invest in your own future... Learn a trade. Those are the guys that will be killing it in the future, trust me on this

This.
Pm me if you want info on a program.

My Girl Runs a Texas Road house in snellville. They need a bartender and lots of servers .

Not really wanting to be a server. Never know if you will make any money one day and some days you waste your time when it's slow. Thanks though!!

I don't mind working hard if it's good money!!

I'm willing to learn anything. Really wish I can make more money. Right now I make $15 an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom