Thoughts On Trading vs Selling???

I list trade only all the time. Many times I get more in trade than I would cash. I've been traded items that I never would have had the money to buy if I had just sold my item. Plus if I get cash in my hand, the odds are I'll spend it on other things. Or if the girlfriend gets wind there is cash involved.... She will be quick to point out other things I should buy.

I agree....

I list trade only all the time. Many times I get more in trade than I would cash. I've been traded items that I never would have had the money to buy if I had just sold my item. Plus if I get cash in my hand, the odds are I'll spend it on other things. Or if the girlfriend gets wind there is cash involved.... She will be quick to point out other things I should buy.

This 100% I agree on.........oh man it has been a strange week , this is the 2nd time this week that sovietak474u and I have agreed on something, I think the world may be comming to an end.....:wacko:

This^

:cat::whip: :becky:

Many ads in the classified section will specify "sale only...no trades". I can understand that pretty easily. OTOH, I don't really understand the rationale behind the ads that are listed as "trade only".

sometimes i list stuff as trade only. people still ask for a cash price, so my response is usually "whatever a *(whatever gun im looking to trade into)* costs"

Back
Top Bottom