Thoughts on this video?

Either way, why do parents who live on highways always use the excuse "I've got kids." to bitch at drivers/riders? The last time I checked, it was still pretty effing STUPID to allow your children to play in the freaking STREET!!

Yes I am a parent and NO, they are NOT allowed to play on the main road. They can play in the cove but that's all.

This falls under the 3 sides to every story rule.

I live on a fairly small dead end road. My daughter and the little girl across the street are best friends and both cross the street to play with each other. They know to look both ways, and they only cross if one of the parents is outside.

We do have the occasional asshat that decides to fly down the road going way too fast. If somebody come ever come close to hitting my daughter or her friend and they were driving too fast, I could see me doing something stupid.

It sounded to me like the truck driver was accusing the guy of driving recklessly endangering his children.
I do believe you are right.....did any body notice there is a young boy in back seat of truck!! So I only assume the truck driver thinks its ok to injure or kill some one with your truck while your kids are with you!!

I do believe you are right.....did any body notice there is a young boy in back seat of truck!! So I only assume the truck driver thinks its ok to injure or kill some one with your truck while your kids are with you!!
Reference 00:11-00:12...there's no young boy in the back of the truck....so I'm altogether unclear what your point might be.

Reference 00:11-00:12...there's no young boy in the back of the truck....so I'm altogether unclear what your point might be.
Hmm.. Driver saying he had kids I assume he was trying to protect them. then he take one with him to run a rider off the road ! and yes behind the woman stands a young man

I had just agreed with you. and then shared a observation, and a thought. Sorry I forget some things are best left to one's self.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom