• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on a Vortex Strikefire Red Dot

I have nothing bad to say about vortex products. I have one and it's been a perfectly good sight.

However, I also own a lucid hd7 which is in the same price range +/- $30. I prefer the lucid due to its ability to change between several different reticle types.
Ditto this also...same price area as vortex but very rugged and stellar reviews...see amazon

K guys I thought about it, did a lil research and here's what I'm thinking. Buy the strikefire for my main Ar. Then when I get some change buy the lucidHD7 for my other Ar. Then...... Buy the primary arms micro dot for the M&P15/22.

Figure I can't go wrong. It's seems like a 3 companies have good warranties and in basically gonna get 3 optics for the price of a mid grade Apoint/EO.

K guys I thought about it, did a lil research and here's what I'm thinking. Buy the strikefire for my main Ar. Then when I get some change buy the lucidHD7 for my other Ar. Then...... Buy the primary arms micro dot for the M&P15/22.

Figure I can't go wrong. It's seems like a 3 companies have good warranties and in basically gonna get 3 optics for the price of a mid grade Apoint/EO.

I like the plan.

Keep in mind that PA special price is half of the regular price of the PA Microdot with mount, they have never been that cheap before, and they probably wont last long. Dont look to get one for that in January!

if you are patient you can sometimes get the vortex at 130ish at PSA and its a fantastic red dot in my book

This^. I also seen a guy come into my local gun shop with one that was thrashed from a lot of training exercises that he does. Guy at the shop called vortex and they said give him a new one. Can't beat that.

Back
Top Bottom