• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This week at Kroger March 17-23rd

Bought 4 butts last time they were $.99/lb and am cooking one this weekend along with a 17lbs brisket. I’m gonna start the brisket on my pellet smoker, then I can’t decide if I should move it to my Kamado grill to finish it and put the butt on the pellet smoker or leave the brisket on the pellet and do the butt on the Kamado.

Bought 4 butts last time they were $.99/lb and am cooking one this weekend along with a 17lbs brisket. I’m gonna start the brisket on my pellet smoker, then I can’t decide if I should move it to my Kamado grill to finish it and put the butt on the pellet smoker or leave the brisket on the pellet and do the butt on the Kamado.
Not sure why you would move them around. Brisket takes a lot longer to cook than a pork butt, so I would leave it on the pellet smoker and cook the butt on your Kamado.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

CEC4622B-C8D1-4438-BE86-377CEE139A30.jpeg

The only reason I would move it is because the temp on the pellet smoker is much easier to control. But, I’ve successfully cooked a couple little butts on the Kamado in the past, so I’ll probably just do that.

Back
Top Bottom