• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This was just a few miles from where I live.....crazy!

I read a news story that put him living in a trailer at the lake. I guess they are wrong. I was in the Upstate of SC at that time so wasn't following this story as it unfolded.
there were a lot of things said back then,lots of rumors flying around, you're right though,now that you said that i remember they said at one time it was someone that was staying at the campground. but it turned out to be cook, it took two years and a lot of police work to catch him. they put his sorry a## down a few years back. should have shot him just like he did those two .

there were a lot of things said back then,lots of rumors flying around, you're right though,now that you said that i remember they said at one time it was someone that was staying at the campground. but it turned out to be cook, it took two years and a lot of police work to catch him. they put his sorry a## down a few years back. should have shot him just like he did those two .

I used to think shooting was appropriate too but unless it's done like you'd do to a rabid dog or fox, out of hand so to speak, perfunctory like, I'd reserve that for military executions. Sort of reserving the whole ceremony for a "soldier's death." Killers like cook should be let out into the jail yard and shot down in front of the other prisoners.

I used to think shooting was appropriate too but unless it's done like you'd do to a rabid dog or fox, out of hand so to speak, perfunctory like, I'd reserve that for military executions. Sort of reserving the whole ceremony for a "soldier's death." Killers like cook should be let out into the jail yard and shot down in front of the other prisoners.
a-man to that one!

Back
Top Bottom