• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This was just a few miles from where I live.....crazy!

hopefully they catch whoever did this. my main worry anytime I hear any stories like this though are suicide pacts, guy and girl found alone in an strange place both shot in the head, their cars still there and they don't believe drugs were involved. I pray that's not the case though.

I hope not! I think they would have mentioned if this was a suicide or not.

hopefully they catch whoever did this. my main worry anytime I hear any stories like this though are suicide pacts, guy and girl found alone in an strange place both shot in the head, their cars still there and they don't believe drugs were involved. I pray that's not the case though.

Similar sort of crime happened here in Macon at the lake sometime in the early 1990's or late 1980's I think. It was a murderer with an "ar15" if memory serves. If anything could make this situation worse, if that's even possible, it would be to find out it was a murder/suicide or some sort of suicide pact.

Sad, I'm suprised nothing has come of this yet. My friend's son played lacrosse with the boy that was killed. I sure hope they find out who did it and they resist arrest and get shot.

Time will tell - but they were quick to say it's being investigated as a double homicide, and they even brought in Sandy Springs Police + GBI. If they found a gun on scene, I would think the investigation wouldn't have needed all the backup?

They also believed they were beaten to death prior to the autopsy was conducted.

Back
Top Bottom