• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This was just a few miles from where I live.....crazy!

A couple of things....

- boy and girl were ex boyfriend/girlfriend
- both out of the house @ 0200 without parent permission
-both executed
-bullet did not leave the head

This is spooky to me. I remember my ex's in high school. You couldn't have paid me to meet up with them again, much less in the middle of the night. And then the other ex boyfriend is there, too?

So unsettling.

Interesting that the bullet never left the body? I wonder if he used a .22 round? I agree, my HS sweetheart left me when I left for 3 months to do a college internship my freshman year in college. I was devastated and it took me years to get over, but I would never murder them for gods sake!!! Very sad!

I'm betting drugs are involved. Heroine use is rampant amongst teens in that area.

It is and a very big problem! My cousin OD'd a few years ago from this. I used to always think "heroine" was used by some super druggy that shot up needles, but more and more often it's pain pills! Oxycontin is what killed my cousin; he aspirated one night after taking to much and literally suffocated on his own vomit while he slept. What's worse is that he finally started to get his life back together and just finished his first successful college semester. If that wasn't bad enough, his mother was the one that found him the next morning. He and I were very close and I miss him every day. Time will tell with this case! I'm praying for the victims families. I can't imagine what they must be going through.

I looked at the killer's facebook page and he seems like a normal, aimless, unfocused young person. Weird.

I guess we might find a motive if he confesses or at least hear what a prosecutor thinks.

I looked at the killer's facebook page and he seems like a normal, aimless, unfocused young person. Weird.

I guess we might find a motive if he confesses or at least hear what a prosecutor thinks.

Is it still up? I heard he posted some pretty weird s*** the day or two before. Out of curiosity I tried to pull it up, but it seemed to be deleted.

Ain't working:

IMG_7194.JPG

Back
Top Bottom