• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This pandemic has been great...

Everyone says "buy low, sell high" until you do, then they're crying about prices being too high.

I get it. People will take advantage of certain times, but that's the nature of supply and demand.

I'm more likely to add people to ignore list that don't reply to your pm's or tire kickers than ammo flippers.

Everyone says "buy low, sell high" until you do, then they're crying about prices being too high.

I get it. People will take advantage of certain times, but that's the nature of supply and demand.

I'm more likely to add people to ignore list that don't reply to your pm'd or tire kickers than flippers.
Buying ammo at 17¢ and selling for 25¢ is one thing.

A 350% markup is just being an opportunist ****.

You’ve come to the right website. They’ll make you a moderator with that sort of attitude. Stand by!
you are mad because someone is asking more than you are willing to pay.
This is America.
I don't care for it either but I'm not going to try and take another man's freedom.
I'll just look away and not try to turn an outdoor forum into ****ing soap opera.

And I won’t do business with someone that looks around and finds a store that does free transfers for ODT MEMBERS.. then goes in their and does 4 or 5 transfers at one time and not spend a dime in the store.. then they grip because the store owner got a little miffed about the free loader not helping the store out just a little..

you are mad because someone is asking more than you are willing to pay.
This is America.
I don't care for it either but I'm not going to try and take another man's freedom.
I'll just look away and not try to turn an outdoor forum into ****ing soap opera.
I don’t remotely need ammo. Not even a little bit.

Mad? No. I just find it hilarious and a little bit sad.

As for taking his freedom? Nah. Everyone is free to be a dick. Just don’t expect to make many friends in the process.

Back
Top Bottom