• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This pandemic has been great...

Unless they live in my area or I just happened to be driving by someone's place that had some reasonably priced ammo that I needed, I most likely would never buy ammo from this site, so the flippers/gougers never cause me any angst over what they're doin'. I'll drive a ways for a good gun deal, but it just ain't worth it for some cheesy boolits.........

Resized_20200322_154241.jpeg
Found this ammo box,like opening Christmas.

My rule has always been at least 1000 rounds (I know, rookie numbers) stock per caliber. Going to the range? Buy replacement for what we expect to shoot beforehand. Hopefully, don’t get caught short when the Zombies or virus come.

I'm in. This could get good.

Since it has become increasingly difficult to ignore the subject of flippers, I am now wondering how much I can get for some of my stockpile.

50 rounds of Toola. $200.

I just do bulk orders online. Had one delivered yesterday to my door. My oldest boy called this afternoon and asked if I was going to do a ammo order soon. 556 that I ordered last Saturday for .30 is now .50. Guess Ill pass on that. Don’t really need any but I like buying ammo so Ill look at some other calibers this time. I hope it never comes to having to buy ammo from a flipper.

For adding ******* to the block list.

60¢ a round for some poopie 115gr 9mm? Yep. Don’t ever need to do business with you.

Thanks for saving me the time of ever having to read your posts again. ;)
Why put people on your ignore list for selling stuff for any price to someone that might want to buy it. Why not just "ignore" them? It's faster, takes less clicks, and doesn't expose you for being the type of person you're accusing them of being.

Back
Top Bottom