• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is strange...

I'm really NEW to Outdoor trader. I see good deals almost everyday. Plus, I have like 5 good friends that always want something sold on ODT, and I always try to list it a a LOW PRICE and with ammo. Once, this 15-22, gets off the PENDING list I have 3 more items to list.
1- Springfield .45 XD in Dura-coat with Surefire Light.
2-Remmington 870
3-2 more S&W 15-22
4- Plus, I'm holding 3-AR-15's until the prices get a little better.
I love this SITE!!!

I'm really NEW to Outdoor trader. I see good deals almost everyday. Plus, I have like 5 good friends that always want something sold on ODT, and I always try to list it a a LOW PRICE and with ammo. Once, this 15-22, gets off the PENDING list I have 3 more items to list.
1- Springfield .45 XD in Dura-coat with Surefire Light.
2-Remmington 870
3-2 more S&W 15-22
4- Plus, I'm holding 3-AR-15's until the prices get a little better.
I love this SITE!!!

Love the enthusiasm! Hang on to it.

I find my self looking in he accessories section more and more. Just jumping on magazine and optics deals.

This is me. Sometimes you come across a fantastic deal. Last week I bought (2) G26 mags, (1) G19 mag, (1) G17 mag, (1)G22 mag and a 5 round AK steel mag for $55. All Glock factory mags in great condition. You can't beat that with a stick.

I can't find anything in the Handgun section of the Sale/Trade that makes me excited... maybe I just like what I already have?
Im having a real hard time believing that, knowing how you like to trade. You change guns as often as I change underwear. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom