• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is strange...

I can't find anything in the Handgun section of the Sale/Trade that makes me excited... maybe I just like what I already have?
Dude, it's been like that for a while now. I am not getting ANY offers at all, either. Same old Glock this, Glock that. How can you get excited when 90% of the deals aren't even good deals.

I am at a point, when I see something that's on the same price level as a new gun online, that I call it a good deal.

Last edited:
I agree. there seems to be a lack of interesting offerings ( at least of interest to me). What I do see that is of interest, is usually valued for more to the seller than it is valued to me. The only success I have had is a trade, and trades offered for what I want that I have what the other party wants are few and far between.

So for me it is twofold, Not much out there that I want and also me not wanting to part with my cash in the amount that sellers are requiring ( I'm not saying items are overpriced, although they may be, just that they are asking more than I am wanting it and am willing to pay for it)..

Back
Top Bottom