Thies holster

inkdemon

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
35   0
Reaction score
I saw the add that is on this site,and decided to give it a go. Well all I can say is the holster is probably the best one I own and have owned. Fits the siedarm perfectly,and is great inside the waistband. Even without a tshirt,to buffer between the holster and skin. I highly recommend giving one a try. And the price is pretty decent as well. Well worth waiting the 3 weeks for it to arrive!!! I bought the black cowhide with the metal clips, and it's worth more than the $55 he charges!! Just an over all great guy to do business with. As he lets you know when it's done and being sent out. As well as an initial thank you and approx. waiting time. He stands by the product and even let's yo know there may be some squeeking while in the break in period. And wants to know if there's anything you see that is wrong so he can fix it! Check em out if you get a chance

How does it compare to CompTac MTAC quality wise? CompTac fit and finish are top notch. Is there a leather backing to cover the hardware so it does not touch the skin?

Back
Top Bottom