• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom holster help

TSundy94

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
36   0
Reaction score
I recently picked up an M&p 5.7 and I’m looking to get a custom kydex holster for it. Does anyone know where I could get one made local to northeast Georgia? Thanks for any help

Not local but they make some killer holsters and other goodies. I gotta get that new 3 mag carrier.
IMG_4982.png

I’m gonna be running a 507k and a holosun pid+. The light is turning out to be a pain to find something for. Plus I’m a lefty also which makes it even more difficult. Wish I would’ve researched a little more before pulling the trigger on it lol that’s why I was looking for someone local I could maybe take my gun to and have them custom make one.

If you’re coming to the metro Atlanta area, I bet these guys could accommodate you. Probably want to give them a call before coming rather than just pop in. I had a special request, called ahead, and they took great care of me.

Also, they’re just down the road from TruPrep, so you could pop in there while you’re at it.

I was just going to recommend them. I was just up there last week. I was told they'll customize whatever you need, takes about a week.

Good guys to deal with.

3040 Keith Bridge RD
Cumming, GA
470-297-5809

View attachment 6981046
I’ve dealt with Nate and them from the beginning, solid crew and business, can’t recommend them enough

Back
Top Bottom