• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

They Charged the Victim With Murder

Mrs_Esterhouse

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
My AR can AK
8   0
Reaction score

1657072814394.png

That's standard in self-defense cases. The DA has to treat it as a crime until discovery is completed and then the DA can decide to drop/ pursuit the charges. Hopefully, the clerk has a good lawyer and can articulate he was in fear for his life.

I believe it was a dispute about the cost of the chips the clerk charged the woman versus, what the chips actually said. She went and got her boyfriend and they started arguing/ cussing. The problem with this is they both mutually engaged in a dispute. It's difficult to escalate or contribute to a fight and then claim self-defense. And that's how the DA will frame this case. All of this over some damn chips. This is really disturbing.

That's standard in self-defense cases. The DA has to treat it as a crime until discovery is completed and then the DA can decide to drop/ pursuit the charges. Hopefully, the clerk has a good lawyer and can articulate he was in fear for his life.

I believe it was a dispute about the cost of the chips the clerk charged him versus, what the chips actually said. The clerk refused to refund the money and they started arguing/ cussing. Obviously, the customer wanted his money back. The problem with this is they both mutually engaged in a dispute. It's difficult to escalate or contribute to a fight and then claim self-defense. And that's how the DA will frame this case. All of this over some damn chips. This is really disturbing.
During the start of lockdown a guy got stabbed in the neck with a wine bottle shard after getting into a fight over a 6 pack of Dasani. Happened at the Hiram Sams during mid day. A few people out of the crowd are certainly going to be unhinged but since lockdown ended I’ve noticed its way worse.

Imagine dying over a pack of salty ass water.

I believe it was a dispute about the cost of the chips the clerk charged the woman versus, what the chips actually said. She went and got her boyfriend and they started arguing/ cussing. The problem with this is they both mutually engaged in a dispute. It's difficult to escalate or contribute to a fight and then claim self-defense. And that's how the DA will frame this case. All of this over some damn chips. This is really disturbing.
New York New York! Just another day on the job there.

So he defends himself and gets charged now. Awesome Way to go America, Show us again how ****ing stupid you are.

Looked clean to me. Worker gets shoved into a corner with no way to remove himself from the threat. Appears the perp had his hand on the workers neckk and hand pushing him outward and the worker said “Let me kill that bug on your neck” Bam you are dead next in line please….

And as inflation eats away at income, the latest Covid variation arrives, food and fuel shortages multiply, and summer temps hit 100 in the midst of power brownouts, it should be a record summer for senseless murders.
A special shoutout to the Biden voters and poll workers who brought us this ****storm.

Back
Top Bottom