Theis Holster 3" K frame.

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
I recently purchased my second Theis holster. The first one I purchased fits my Glock 19. I have been pleased but always felt there was just something standing in the way of it being right for me. Recently I purchased a 3" S&W Model 13 357. When the time came to find a holster I found that it can be a little more tricky than the Glocks to find. As I looked around I found it would be easy to find one I was just gonna spend some serious change and have to wait for a few weeks or months. I then found that Mr Theis offers and seems to be the only one that does a hybrid holster for the K frame. I looked and found that he is now offering a plastic clip as well. I bit the bullet and placed the order. Much to my suprise I had my new holster withing 7 days which is far less than the promised time. From the first time I put it on I realized it was money. I find it makes my 3" and my 4" k frames dissapear even in a tshirt. I find they are comfortable as well. I also found out what it was that I couldnt put my finger on with my other Theis. These new plastic clips make all the difference to me. While I know many will prefer metal. I like the plastic for a few reasons. I like how it makes it easier to take on and off. I like how they turn in instead of out which makes me more comfortable sitting on leather furniture. I like how they are a little wider. I like that they seem to allow the holster to give not enough to shift but to adjust when I bend etc. I also find them more discreet on the belt. I have intentions of ordering another set for my holster for my 19 and I think I will be set. Over all I couldnt be happier with my holster. Mr Theis offers a great product and great service and delivers both at a great price and in a timely manner.

Nice review. Glad you are happy with it, and looks like I will be looking into getting one as well.

I love my Theis holster, but like you did not care for the clips that came with it. I switched mine out for crossbreed clips. Good to see Tommy has found an alternative to those sharp metal clips.

Now I may have to order a K frame theis. I would like to occasionally carry my 3" 66.

I love Theis holsters. I have had one in horsehide for almost 2 years and it is awesome. Be careful with the plastic clips though. I snagged one at work and it broke like a twig. I ordered the plastic clips because the metal clips kept ripping holes in my t-shirts but I put the metal clips back on after I broke the plastic one. I really wish he'd offer some snap on belt loops like I have on my Crown holster.

I love Theis holsters. I have had one in horsehide for almost 2 years and it is awesome. Be careful with the plastic clips though. I snagged one at work and it broke like a twig. I ordered the plastic clips because the metal clips kept ripping holes in my t-shirts but I put the metal clips back on after I broke the plastic one. I really wish he'd offer some snap on belt loops like I have on my Crown holster.
I don't have time to get on here much but was scanning the board this evening and wanted to let you know those snap belt loops are in the works I am still playing with the best ways of mounting but they will be a option soon it may be after Christmas but in wont be long after if it is. I really do listen to my customers and have had a few calls for these so I will make it happen.
Thanks for all your support you guys have been great and I do appreciate your business.

Back
Top Bottom