• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SKS

Will forever and always will be $69, crate special, pieces of ****
Said it many times including on here. The SKS is a fine rifle ... right up to around the $300.00 mark. Anymore than that and it loses ALL its appeal. I had my last one in 2013 right after joining here and it didn't have two matching numbers. So I cut it down into a homemade Paratrooper. And believe it or not not long after that another member wanted it.
Anyway during Covid I traded into a legit Norinco Paratrooper. Given what they go for now I never expected to own another one. So this one was pure luck. I won't let this one get away since they're all gold plated these days.

I have seen one in a horrible looking Crapco adjustable stock with lots of hideous ass ones for $900.00 within the last few months. Why don't Bunbas realize that the more you do to an SKS the less it's worth?

Because that is what Bubba's do. Common sense and reason don't factor into their thinking.

Same guys that will take a nice '66 Mustang fastback and paint it purple, add Lambo doors and switch it to a home made 4 wheel drive setup.

Because that is what Bubba's do. Common sense and reason don't factor into their thinking.

Same guys that will take a nice '66 Mustang fastback and paint it purple, add Lambo doors and switch it to a home made 4 wheel drive setup.

Hmmm a 4x4 fastback you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmm a 4x4 fastback you say.
Bubba beat you too it. How sad...another original Mustang lost.

1694137033098.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom